UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roberto Silva's interview. (After match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RSilva

RSilva

Roberto Silva's  interview. (After match) Empty
PostSubject: Roberto Silva's interview. (After match)   Roberto Silva's  interview. (After match) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:53 am

Zed Carter: Hey Roberto Silva, what a great fight you have there. I would like to ask you what you think about UWE so far?

Roberto Silva gives Zed an arrogant look and shove the mic of him.

Roberto Silva: I have no comment. I don't comment to little things like this. I'm only here to do what I do best and it's called fighting.

Zed Carter take another mic from the cameraman and continue.

Zed Carter: I see. You've met some the fighters in the locker room. Who would you prefer to fight the most?

Roberto Silva: I don't care. As long I get to step in the ring. It's fine with me.

Silva look down as he raise his bicep.

Roberto Silva: Look at this perfectly shaped bicep of mine, I can't wait to submit victims of mine whoever going to be the next. I'm going to make sure he never forget that moment. And one more thing,this interview ends here! I've wasted 5 minutes of my precious time for this stupid interview.

Silva drops the mic and walk off from the scene.

7ed Carter: Err.. What an attitude he got there. Okay folks, there you go Roberto Silva on.. His thoughts of himself?
Back to top Go down

Roberto Silva's interview. (After match)
Page 1 of 1