UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message to the Renegade (UWE Phoenix championship match hype) (week 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

Message to the Renegade (UWE Phoenix championship match hype) (week 2) Empty
PostSubject: Message to the Renegade (UWE Phoenix championship match hype) (week 2)   Message to the Renegade (UWE Phoenix championship match hype) (week 2) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:15 pm

The camera cuts to a room where we see a glass table with a glass of wine on top of it, a huge flat screen television, an expensive black leather sofa and lots of other things which looks as if only a man worth millions of dollars can afford. But out of all the things we can see in the room, one thing catches the eyes of the viewers; A man wearing his black Armani suit with his $300 dark shades that always covers his dark brown eyes. This man is none other than ‘The Classic One’ himself, Trey Classic.
Trey Classic is seen sitting down comfortably on the black leather sofa, looking directly at the camera with a stern look on his face.
He takes off his $300 dark shades and speaks directly at the camera as if he is talking to the UWE universe and wrestlers.

Trey Classic: “Tonight marks the night I will be making my debut match. Not just any worthless match where I can showcase my wrestling ability but it’s a match where I will be acquiring one of this federation’s priceless possession, The UWE Phoenix Championship.”

A slight grin grows on the face of ‘The Classic One’

Trey Classic: “So tonight, I will go against the man who claims himself to be ‘The Prince of Virtue’, Christiano Renegade.”

The crowd can be heard cheering in the arena as they hear the name of Christiano Renegade. A more serious look on the face of ‘The Classic One’ is seen in the camera as Trey Classic prepares to deliver a message to his opponent for tonight.

Trey Classic: “Christiano, I don’t care if you’re the prince of virtue or some kind of a saint. I don’t care what you think, whether it is morally right or wrong. But what I do care is… “

Trey Classic takes a short pause with an even sterner stare at the camera and this time raising his voice as he speaks again.

Trey Classic: “You’re in my way! And when it comes to our match, I will show you the true meaning of Class!”

The camera slowly fades away as we see Trey Classic pick up the glass of wine from the glass table, bring it up to his lips and take a sip from the wine and produce a diabolical evil laugh that echoes throughout his own private locker room.
Back to top Go down

Message to the Renegade (UWE Phoenix championship match hype) (week 2)
Page 1 of 1