UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Undisputed TLC Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

The Undisputed TLC Match Empty
PostSubject: The Undisputed TLC Match   The Undisputed TLC Match EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:59 am

The Undisputed TLC Match TablesLaddersandChairs_crop_650x440

*Cameras start off from the break of the TLC Poster Ad Showing*

Lucas:Interesting this TLC Match is For Season 1 i wonder what they want to achieve on this.

Angel:I think i know but lets see anyway.

Lucas:Really Well Lets head over to Evans.

Camera goes to Evans inside the ring*

Evans: ladies and gentlemen in less then three weeks at the PPV we will make history in the Tables ladders and chairs match asTriple K Takes on Demon King but what are they achieving from this lets find out..

Evans:Introducing the Person Who Wants to become Fan Favorite of the season ... Triple K.

Crowds Cheers for Triple K Whos Music Plays

Green and Brown music plays flashing as Triple K Comes out with his hit song All I Have Is you.

Triple K has a mic and slowly walks to the ring with a chair in hand and goes to the rope with water in his mouth spitting it out onto the chair.

Triple K:Okay in less then 3 weeks i Will Be In a Battle With The Fearsomme Demonic Demon King who seems to be eager to beat me badly so im here to say that maybe his right he can win but what he doesnt understand is I Am Triple K and I Am going to show Him at TLC That I Will Become The Undisputed Rookie Internet Champion as i Will Make It On a Stipulation that we will get in two weeks if the gm agrees then in the last show before the ppv.

Triple K:On to Other news my opponent Demon King Will Find himself in a whole lot of Trouble when at tlc i will use this chair to knock him out and send him back to where he came from which is... HHHEEELLLL!!

Opponent to reply

Last edited by Triple K on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Undisputed TLC Match   The Undisputed TLC Match EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:43 am

*Suddenly a Demonic Music Hits as Triple K Awaits Demon King Who Slowly Walks To the ring with flames rising through the side ramp*
*Demon King has a mic Looking at Triple K Demoniclly*
Triple K: What are you Looking At Demon.

Demon:You Think I will be In Hell well That wont be the case for you see this is your fate at The PPV in TLC.
The Undisputed TLC Match Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpSInpjUsXTWa5ZbWmccm_5AiiQsCoRMCj6-ohuTQgrIVONBisHg

The Undisputed TLC Match Gravestone%20-%20one%20day%20you%20will%20die

Demon:For You See Thats your Fate At The PPV You will Rest in Hell you Triple K Will Come Nothing more than a Grave Stone peace of Rubble Trash.
Triple K:Not Even Possible i Will Beat you Demon.
Demon:At Tlc You Will Rest In Hell and no man will dare interfere.
Triple K:I Agree so If GM says so i Want this match TLC no Superstar can Interfere at all if so they get suspended.
Demon:I Am Down With That This Match Will Be The End Of Undisputed Wrestling as we make history in this Match.

Triple K:Yes We Will and Season 3 we will Have The Final Match Which Will Be A Career Ending Match Whoever loses Leaves UWE Until Such Time like a holiday.
Demon:Agreed.

Last edited by Demon king on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

PostSubject: Re: The Undisputed TLC Match   The Undisputed TLC Match EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:57 am

Lucas:Wow This TLC Is Getting Very good.

Angel:Man If This Goes good we could have a rp Of The Year?

Lucas:Of course i forgot that man they could aim for it.

Angel:In Any Case they Will Make This the Match of a life time.

*In the Ring Demon and Triple K Stare at each Other With intriguing eyes*

Demon:So you Want this Match Your Going to See This a Match Of A Lifetime and We Will See the next Legend of Undisputed Wrestling as we show the entertainment and bring The Gm Anna Rose The Excitement of A Life time.

Triple K:I agree and Then We Will See Next Week When The Signing for our match Begins and We Will Find out Who Wins two Weeks from then.

Demon:We Sure Will When You Rest In Helll.....

Triple K:I Will Show you no mercy and Hit You With the biggest Chair shot of All Time.

Demon: I will Make Sure you Go Through 3 Tables at the ppv and send you to your gravestone.

Triple K:Yeah What Ever.

*Suddenly Mickie Comes out and slaps Demon Who Choke slams Her to Hell and through 2 tables as medics Help her out*

Lucas:Wow he destroyed her now theres no limits these two will come to.

*Evans who is still in the ring is grabbed by Triple K Who Spine Busters Him onto a chair and Taunts*

Lucas:Holy Cow Evans.

Angel:These two are now Serious For the Fight of A Lifetime.

Last edited by Triple K on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Undisputed TLC Match   The Undisputed TLC Match EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:21 pm

Demon Stares at Triple k*
Demon:There We Go Now his Down.
*Suddenly Triple K Come Out and laughs at demon *
Demon:This Is Why No one Interferes in the Match
Triple K:Because No Limits of What We Get to do.

Demon:In a Few weeks at the ppv we will Engage in the Most Demonic TLC Match of All Time.
Triple K:You Bet The Match Will Be Legendary Beyond What you Fans Will Imagine.

Demon:Ha He is down and out and I Will See You At TLC.

Triple K:No We Wont Because your next Demon.

*Suddenly Triple K Goes after him as they Trade Blows Getting it on Triple K Hits a spine Buster and Then Demon Sits up and gets up hitting a Flying Clothes line

To His Opponent And Grabs him by The Hair Ready For His Demonic Finisher
but finds himself Speared to the ring post as Triple K Unloads
With punches and kicks to the gut as The Two Start Fighting in a martial arts way

the Fans have gone Wild, Finally Security Tries to Break Them Up
But Triple K and Demon King Knock 18 Security officers each And Continue on Their Assault on them and Continue the Onslaught in the ring

fighting more when they both connect with their super kick
which knocks both men out but they get up ready for more

they both have a chair in hand and WHAM!!

Both men Knock Each other out Colliding with Each others chair

making both men Bleed but with Such resilience they get up and now get ladders and WHAM!!

Again Knocked out and Bleeding internally in the brain

but what super man power they get up refusing to die
and Still Fight to The Death They put 25 Tables and 25 Chair

And 25 ladders stacked up on tables and super kick each other through all of them yet

they get up not giving any way out they keep going they both hit

a spine buster each but both men get up for a final Steel Chair Shot WHAM!! and They Dont Get Back Up*

Fans:WOw Holy C***

Lucas:No Way No Give This is In human what innialation.
Angel:This Battle its beyond Human this is Madness.

*They Get up Again
and Continue Fighting The security comes back only to be tossed by the

men who are bleeding internally by the brain and They Keep Fighting

But They Dont Give Up They are Almost at tips end When

Triple K Finally hits Demon king With a sledgehammer but Demon King has a chair which hit Triple K`s Spine

But They Both Got back Up Bleed too Much The Gm Finally Comes Out*

Anna:Okay Stop before you guys Kill yourselves your almost dead Medics Get out here.

*Medics Rush In But Demon King and Triple K Dont Allow it Knocking the medics out and Continue There Onslaught as the Camera Fades Away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Undisputed TLC Match   The Undisputed TLC Match Empty

Back to top Go down

The Undisputed TLC Match
Page 1 of 1