UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Golden Campaign" (Tournament)

Go down 
3 posters

Opinion?
I think that's a great idea.
"Golden Campaign" (Tournament) I_vote_lcap67%"Golden Campaign" (Tournament) I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
I don't like this idea.
"Golden Campaign" (Tournament) I_vote_lcap0%"Golden Campaign" (Tournament) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neutral.
"Golden Campaign" (Tournament) I_vote_lcap33%"Golden Campaign" (Tournament) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Christiano Renegade
Admin
Christiano Renegade

"Golden Campaign" (Tournament) Empty
PostSubject: "Golden Campaign" (Tournament)   "Golden Campaign" (Tournament) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:53 am

I think we should run a tournament for one of the titles up for grabs. (Excluding Tag-Team, I think that's a bit low on numbers anyway.)
But yes, a tournament. "Golden Campaign" Where you have classic elimination one-on-one bouts. The winner goes on to face the other winner... So on and so forth into the finals. You can mess around with the Semi and Quarter finals too. (I.E: Feuds, Interferences, Betrayals... Perhaps an Alignment change.. Etc. Etc.) It's a good season opener, and a great way to start a feud. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Golden Campaign" (Tournament)   "Golden Campaign" (Tournament) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:30 am

Could do it for the Phoenix championship.
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: "Golden Campaign" (Tournament)   "Golden Campaign" (Tournament) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:47 am

That's an idea for one title, but what about the others? how are they going to assign the first title holder?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Golden Campaign" (Tournament)   "Golden Campaign" (Tournament) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Golden Campaign" (Tournament)
Page 1 of 1