UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Challenge...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Malicious King
Admin
GM Malicious King

The Challenge... Empty
PostSubject: The Challenge...   The Challenge... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 pm

The camera is closing up on the titan-tron, a figure appears in the center of the entrance ramp and a spotlight is shining on him

Malicious King:" It's a pleasure...to be standing in the entrance of the octagon and this sacred 8 sided ring, well you see I am fighter, and I have had a pretty [Censored] childhood, now in order for me to fix this [Censored] I should take out my anger on some one..."

Malicious walks down the entrance and wonders

Malicious King:" Now in order to find that someone, I need to be on a lookout... I have to search day and night and someone who is really willing to take on the master. A little bit of information you need to know is whenever I demand something I want it, I don't care about your personal life and struggle so now, getting to the topic in hand."

Malicious King enters the Steel structure

Malicious King:" GET ME A WRESTLER WHO I CAN TEAR TO SHREDS!

Silver, your part. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestling.forumur.net
Silver Storm
Admin

The Challenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge...   The Challenge... EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:31 am

*Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom*

*Suddenly, a series of fireworks go off at the entrances ramp before lightning strikes the center then sparks fall from the titantron. A man approaches the entrance Ramp after walking out onto the stage*

???: You want a challenge? You want a challenge? Okay. Well let me go to the back and find miss Piggy from The Muppets to fight you. You see, I've seen you in Previous federations. Like DCW for example. The only reason I watched that piece of crap is to watch you get beat up. And to see Golden Cobra beat up Miz Katzenjammer. I heard this show was starting up and I wanted to be in it.

*The man walks into the caged Octogon and walks around one side with his hand dragging on the top rope. He then taps the turnbuckle on the top two times then walks in front of Malicious King with the crowd booing*

???: Just so you know, my name is Silver Storm. I'm a former police man... Got fired for Assault, went to jail. Joined World Prison Wrestling then when I was released, my Girlfriend got me into this business. Now I'm not here to make friends and respect. I'm here for three things. Money, Challenges and Championships. But if you have any problem with that, I don't mind making you agree with me at the end of the night.

*The fans Chant 'We want Mal, Silver Sucks' over and over again as Silver Taunts the crowd by raising his arms and giving everyone the Middle Finger*
Back to top Go down
GM Malicious King
Admin
GM Malicious King

The Challenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge...   The Challenge... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:06 am

Malicious chuckles loudly

Malicious King: Aww look at that, a cute little bunny wants to face me aww a gucigo, you can almost feel the anger in that cute bunny, so adorable, But really a bunny with an attitude needs to be punished so hard that he won't ever put up with the crap he is putting up now, who cares about money? and championships? oh and the last thing is that I accept the challenge and want to beat you up like the little annoying attitude filled Silver Bunny you are!

Malicious is acting to feel like he is very scared and tries to make Silver angry by imitating him
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

The Challenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge...   The Challenge... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:03 am

*Silver laughs as he notices that Malicious King is trying to hidr the fear *

Silver: You know Mal, i see your fear, i used to interrogate people. I made yhem scared. I made people thst are stronger, faster and smarter than people like Mohommad Ali, Mike Tyson, Danny Green. I make peoplr like them confess to their crimes. They confess in fear. Im not scared of you. Your scared of me. Its tineto jump ship. Its time to man up and face your fears. Face them in a ring with steel ropes. With an 8 sided cage around an 8 sided ring. You catch my drift? I'm better than you. Im better than these [censored] heads in the arena, im better than the UWE Universe, im better than the UWE Locker room. So you challenged anyone, i accepted the challenge but your scared. Your scared of my strength. Im a beast, your a human punching bag. So tonight, me and you, one on one no rules, no count out, no escape.

*The fans chant Silver but that suddenly turns into a Silver Sucks chant as he, again, gives the crowd the finger then spits on Malicious Kings' face*
Back to top Go down
GM Malicious King
Admin
GM Malicious King

The Challenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge...   The Challenge... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Malicious is not at all mad about the things which Bunny said or the reaction of the crowd and spits on Silver

Malicious King:" Look at him, I mean he is looking like a pest, a person who has completely gone delusional and has absolutely no idea what is he on about, So bunny if you want a war then you have it but this is my word... I won't snap your neck, burn you in HCL or even peel your skin of this night. There is something known as 'mercy' and you will be lucky if I show that to you tonight."
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

The Challenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge...   The Challenge... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:12 pm

*Both Silver and King appear to have a serious look on their face but that. Quickly turns to an angry face as they both place thwir heads on each others then release*

Silver: Your calling me Bunny but my friends call me Blitz. They cal me that because before you know it, i'll Knock you Out.

???: Woah Woah Woah Woah. Hold it thwre guys.

*The General Manager of UWE walks out onto the stage and heads to the ring. As she enters both Silver amd Malicious turn towards her*

Anna: Silver, King, If you two want to fight so bad, you can, tonight, in a steel Cage Match for the vacant Steel Cage championship. Now stop your bickering and get ready for your match. Because not only is the title on the line but your careers could be aswell.

*GM Anna walks to the back leaving Malicious King and Silver Storm in the ring staring at each other until,eventually, Silver drops the mic and walks to the back then the camera fades*
Back to top Go down
GM Malicious King
Admin
GM Malicious King

The Challenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge...   The Challenge... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:23 pm

No title matches before the 3rd week
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

The Challenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge...   The Challenge... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:33 pm

-.- edit it to your liking then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Challenge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge...   The Challenge... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Challenge...
Page 1 of 1