UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for VGM's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Malicious King
Admin
GM Malicious King

Looking for VGM's Empty
PostSubject: Looking for VGM's   Looking for VGM's EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Hey, UWE is looking for talented VGM's who can spare their time and dedicate some of their energy in to the federation, and be offered better contracts in the future (p.s don't send me "I wantz 2 be vgm")

-You should send me the federation you worked for before and your job there.

-Once upon confirmation, You should also inform me how active you are.

-A bonus which would really up your chances if you were a GM or a Graphics Maker and by GM I mean more than 2 seasons.

-You should be good in roleplaying, if you weren't a VGM then we could help you become a good VGM if you have creative skills and are good in roleplaying.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
GM Malicious King.
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestling.forumur.net
Silver Storm
Admin

Looking for VGM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for VGM's   Looking for VGM's EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Heres the Application Form

Name:
Twg Level:
Twg Age:
Activity level? 1-10 (one be basically never on, 10 being really super doopa active):
Can you do GFX?:
Ever been a VGM/GM?:
If so which feds?:
Can you Rp?:
Why should you be a VGM/HVGM?:

PM Mk or me with the Application filled out.
Back to top Go down

Looking for VGM's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: World of UWE :: What is UWE? Introduction-
Jump to: