UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feud Heats up

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Feud Heats up Empty
PostSubject: Feud Heats up   Feud Heats up EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:57 am

Camera Shot begins As Demon King is In the Arena with an evil look at the Referees until a Special Interviewer comes named Zed.

Zed: Okay king you freakish thing you.

Demon: What you call me ya old bum.

Zed: Touche.

Demon: Exactly.

Zed: So Your time in UWE`s 8 sided octagon do u think you can beat your opponent in UWE Called Matt Lanter?

Demon: Listen Matt is Nothing More then a pest and he knows it i will win And Become the best Because I Am That Damn Good.

Kenny Mcormick

Feud Heats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud Heats up   Feud Heats up EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 am

*Suddenly Demon King Gets Interuptted by Matt Lanter as they stare at each other and both smirk*

Matt:You think your good dont you but your not dont u realise Anna is GM and wont let you win so give up I will personally put you down because Im here to make a stand uwe is my life my passion and thats all thats to it.

Demon:Dont Hold your Breath ill sufficate you to death because ill be the death of you.

Matt:Really Well I Do not think you will find a way around me because im Epic And your not.

Demon:Shut up loser your dead if u dont shut up im evil and ready to strike.

Matt:And i Care why your a demon your nothing then a b line whippa snapper shapeshifter bum.

Demon:Thats It enough talk.

*Zed Leaves as Demon Attacks Matt as they battle on
Matt grabs demon king and irish whips him into the titatron

Matt goes on the attack only to be powerslammed on a chair

Demon King Sets a ladder up and two tables stacked and has Matt on his shoulders up top on the ladder and goes to drop him and fails when matt comes out with a devastating Code of Silence and demon king hits his finisher too knocking them both through tables as the ladder knocks on another ladder crashing down on Demon King, Finally Matt Gets up and Speaks*

Matt:I Want you in A TLC Match At No Return.

Awaiting The Response of GM Malicious King
Back to top Go down

Feud Heats up
Page 1 of 1