UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Malicious King
Admin
GM Malicious King

Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay)   Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:00 am

The first show of the season starts with an unexpected scene, a black leather chair is seen in the GM's office and a beep to cut the line on the mobile, the chair slowly spins to face the camera and it turns out to be a woman...

Anna Rose: Good evening, any idea who I am? My name is Anna Rose and I am the General Manager of UWE.

The camera zooms in

Anna Rose: Do you think I am lying? or did you just not expect me to be in this seat? well here is your answer... In UWE anything can happen and you can expect the impossible from us, welcome to the most destructive 8 sided octagon, surrounded with a sharp and hard steel cage, do you have to make it to the top? or just die in pain...

The camera starts fading and zooms out
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestling.forumur.net
Scott Zer0

Scott Zer0

PostSubject: Re: Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay)   Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 am

Hey ! pointing out that the GM said 8 sided octagon rather than real 6 sided octagon...
Back to top Go down
RandyMack

RandyMack

PostSubject: Re: Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay)   Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:21 am

technically speaking a 6 sixed octagon is not a octagon, it a hexagon.
Back to top Go down
GM Malicious King
Admin
GM Malicious King

PostSubject: Re: Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay)   Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Added to show.
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestling.forumur.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay)   Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise....Surprise... (Opening Roleplay)
Page 1 of 1