UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!) Empty
PostSubject: Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!)   Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:56 am

I've sent this messege to mal on twg but I'm not sure if it will come through after my account deletion so here's another version of the messege:

I'm sorry if I've left not just uwe but twg. I done it because of the fact that I need to improve my concentration levels on studies. Its been hard trying for me to keep on checking on twg everytime and then focus on school as well. I've found out that I even spend more time on twg than revising and doing coursework (its like facebook/twitter addiction where you keep checking on your feeds/tweets) . I know there's a balance between school life and free time but that balance seems to be impossible with twg where I go on it even when I'm revising or doing work.So the only way is to do this. I'm sorry if I let you guys down but I know with amount of talent this fed has, the improvements on the show week by week, I can honestly say that someday uwe will become a huge success.

Good luck everyone. It has been great with you guys and you can kill off Trey Classic's character however way you want.

Trey Classic
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!)   Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:12 am

i call dibs on shooting him in the head!
Back to top Go down
GM Malicious King
Admin
GM Malicious King

PostSubject: Re: Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!)   Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:31 pm

No shooting! and Trey thanks for telling I thought you left like that because I didn't get the message but good luck for your exams and all and have a great future. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedwrestling.forumur.net
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!)   Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:50 pm

how about stabbing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!)   Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Messege to everyone in UWE (MUST READ!)
Page 1 of 1