UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pay Per view

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

Pay Per view Empty
PostSubject: Pay Per view   Pay Per view EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Hey guys, I just had an idea and this is about our pay per view.

I was thinking of maybe making each one of our pay per view to contain a special event on it. This way it could actually differentiate our ppv from our normal shows and make it look like each pay per view is special and has a unique thing about it.

For example if we look at the upcoming ppv in wwe, we have the royal rumble.
I always loved this pay per view event and one of the main reasons why is because it has that special match that always occur called the royal rumble match (which is basically that special event that occurs in that ppv)

here are some ideas i want to throw out:

- Voting event where fans and people within UWE can vote what match type they want to see 2 wrestler face or they can vote on who a wrestler would face. etc. Its basically like the Cyber Sunday of wwe (if you guys can remember that xP)

- royal rumble type of ppv

- no rules pay per view event

- elimination chamber

just throwing out some ideas here but yeah, you get what I mean Smile
Back to top Go down
Christiano Renegade
Admin
Christiano Renegade

Pay Per view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay Per view   Pay Per view EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 pm

I agree. Like I say, we could have a paper-view called 'Historical Heights' for instance, and have it be based around climbing or scaling matches. Like Ladder, Steel Cage, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

Pay Per view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay Per view   Pay Per view EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 am

A royal rumble for the fed is really quite hard to be done. But the voting idea is quite cool, if agreed, that could be done starting from show 3.. Where Anna announce the poll on the start of the show then by the end of the show you could add in the poll on what match you guys think could be possible on PPV, then on show 4 Anna says the poll continues, then by the end of show 4 you guys should put the decided match as the top votes.. And in between of show 3 and 4 you guys could remind the fans about the votings after an advertisement and all.. Just splatting some I ideas that could turn out to be great.. Atleast that's what I thought.. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pay Per view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay Per view   Pay Per view Empty

Back to top Go down

Pay Per view
Page 1 of 1