UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You All Need Saving!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Young

James Young

You All Need Saving! Empty
PostSubject: You All Need Saving!   You All Need Saving! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Silence, except for the murmurs of the fans greets the arena, before a single word is suddenly heard.

James: "Educated."

The sound of a posh English accent saying this word, suddenly causes the fans to boo loudly as slowly but surely, James Young makes his way towards the ring, with a steel chair in hand, limping from his confrontation with Silver Storm and Anna Rose. When James Young finally get into the ring, he unfolds the steel chair and proceeds to sit down on it. He holds a microphone to his lips, smiling as he does so.

James: "Good evening."

James greets the crowd, only to be hit by another wave of boos. James frowns in distaste.

James: "Now that was rude."

James takes a few moments to allow the boos to die down, before he continues.

James: "As of this moment of time, I am feeling disturbed by something that has been happening in the world of wrestling, something that might be considered... insignificant by many of you."

He looks down at the steel chair that he is sitting on.

James: "I assure you all, there is more than one reason that I brought out this steel chair that I am sitting on, even if it is rather barbaric."

James points to the titantron, which shows several comments on the internet, most noticeably those on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.

"The state of the intelligence that has been seen on the internet is absolutely appalling! I don't think that I have to need to go into much detail about my reasons for being concerned for the future of the world, as of this moment of time."

James points out to the fans, which has gone silent over his reasoning. They look at each other with looks of horror as they realize that this could be their children making these comments or worse... reading them. There is a small minority of the crowd that continues to boo James Young, but he completely ignored them.

James: "Those of you, who are booing me right now, are most likely the idiots who wrote those comments on the internet and generally believe that you are grammatically correct. If I was either one your parents, I would be ashamed of your very existence."

This causes most of the crowd to boo him loudly, to which James smiles politely.

James: "However, despite all of this, there is still a group of people that I am more upset about. In fact, it is the main reason that I have brought out this steel chair that I am sitting on."

James Young slowly stands up and unfolds his chair, avoiding using the foot that was hit by Silver and his Kendo Stick.

James: "This group of people are my fellow wrestlers, who quite simply cannot speak properly! Something that I have witnessed time and time again, both in person and by watching a TV,"

James points towards the titantron, with a look of determination over his features.

James: "But fear not! I am here to help you. Most of you need my help, and I am more than happy to give it. However, if you upset with what I have gone and said, I will defend myself with this chair. I know that some of you get offended so easily."

James awaits for whoever it may be that decides to come out and confront him in the ring.

Suddenly, the music of Morte starts to play and as he comes out, he quickly makes his way to the ring, where James Young looks around in panic, not expecting to see his opponent to come out for the match so early.

James: "No! Stay back! I've got a steel chair! I'm not afraid to use it!"

Morte looks at the steel chair that James is wielding, before he literally punches it out of the Englishman's hands. James looks at the now dented chair that is laying in the ring, before he looks at Morte with a nervous expression.

James: "Never mind..."
Back to top Go down

You All Need Saving!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: Segments For Warzone :: RP Archive-
Jump to: