UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ideas about show planning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acid Bath

ideas about show planning Empty
PostSubject: ideas about show planning   ideas about show planning EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:02 am

1. Maybe the vgm's can show the card before submitting it. Right now, without seeing who I'm going to face the next show, my RP is going to be limited to what happened in the past show or some crazy, bizarre diatribe I concoct (I'm a heel). At least by knowing if I have a match, I have the option of building it up and talking about my opponent.

2. How about also giving the roster the option of placing where to put the RP. For example, post a match card like this in the forum:

Three Spaces for RP

Tyson vs Ali

Benjo vs Pacman

Rolly vs Dede

The roster can just put the RP name of they created in the roleplay section in the middle like this:

Three Spaces in between for RP

Rolly begs GM for match against Dede
Tyson thinks Ali stole his wife
Tyson vs Ali
Ali after the match
Benjo explains why he stabbed Pacman in the back
Pacman getting ready fo the match
Benjo vs Pacman
Dede in the locker room
Rolly vs Dede

The Gm and the vgm's can now just look fo the RP in the roleplay section to place RP's in the match

Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: ideas about show planning   ideas about show planning EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:21 am

To be honest, I really like this idea, but not necessary for VGM to tell us where the can put the Rp uh.. Coz Rp can be place whenever the add the segment column but I think its best that they place the card beforehand so that it's easier for us to Rp based on the card..
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ideas about show planning   ideas about show planning EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:13 am

I'll say some stuff that may help

A) MK or myself will add the show card for you all today or tomorrow.

B) After the rp, (seperate post) state where you want the rp but it cannot be official. Only MK or a VGM can make it official.

C) some matches happen straight after another match for a reason. But we normally space them out with rps inbetween.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas about show planning   ideas about show planning Empty

Back to top Go down

ideas about show planning
Page 1 of 1