UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new UWE

Go down 
5 posters

Do you want the fed to change from its original to this?
Yes
The new UWE I_vote_lcap20%The new UWE I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
The new UWE I_vote_lcap80%The new UWE I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Silver Storm
Admin

The new UWE Empty
PostSubject: The new UWE   The new UWE EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:27 am

Cut a long story short, someone was invited here to make the fed better but myself and two others hate it. I want your opinions and i want you to vote on the poll. Remeber. Thevpoll is anonymous

The fed was fine the way it was but it is Malicious Kings fed so its his decision thats final. But we can still give our opinions. I dont like the idea but i'll help out if i stay.
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

The new UWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new UWE   The new UWE EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:49 am

Tbh, right now, I don't see anything bad with it but if we really going to judge the effectiveness of this change, I think that judging it towards the end of the season or the next season would be better than judging its effectiveness right now
Back to top Go down
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

The new UWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new UWE   The new UWE EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:08 am

trey are u mental that practice rp shouldnt be there the backstage and all are scattered everywhere if mal gives me admin ill fix the entire forum new and improved for everyone to access
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

The new UWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new UWE   The new UWE EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:40 am

ahh yeah i could see that now. so we could see a flaw from these changes then but thats just 1 flaw and not every change are perfect. But we still havent seen the real benefits of these changes. I still think it would be better to asses the effectiveness of these changes towards the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Scott Zer0

Scott Zer0

The new UWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new UWE   The new UWE EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Trey has a point though, maybe they should fix the RP tabs, fix on the font sizes (cuz IMO it's too small now currently default) and fix everything else and MAYBE it could be better
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

The new UWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new UWE   The new UWE EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:30 am

I dont see how this could change the fed. Tito has F*cked alot up and i can say he will. First, im probably losing my vgm position cuz he dont like me, second, if things dont happen the way they should ill probably be leaving UWE

No. Im not being greedy or being Self-Centered. Im saying that there was nothing wrong with UWE before and with Tito here its just going to cause problems. If he doesnt like it, well thats his problem. If he wanted to mess up a fed, he should apply to be a gm.
Back to top Go down
Acid Bath

The new UWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new UWE   The new UWE EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:09 am

What the hell is happening? The season hasn't started yet. Let's wait for a show or two before we go blowing our tops...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new UWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new UWE   The new UWE Empty

Back to top Go down

The new UWE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: World of UWE :: Idea's Thoughts and Suggestions!-
Jump to: