UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RSilva

RSilva

Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm Empty
PostSubject: Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm   Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:06 pm

We're feuding as to go up the ranks for the Pheonix Championship Title

Request from myself:I would like the rp to starts on the first show, but the first RP only starts after my first match if thats okay.. Let my first match to be a random one

Last edited by RSilva on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm   Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah.

Im feuding with Mk... The gm.

And just to make things clear, as i read it, it sounded like you made your idea official. You were suggesting it i hope.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

PostSubject: Re: Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm   Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:47 am

yeah ur suggesting this i agree with storm
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm   Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:53 am

Uh,okay.. sorry.. i mean suggest..:/
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm   Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:00 am

We can wait and see what happens. With this new guy Tito coming everything has changed and chances are the original idea with Me will change. But i believe we chose who is going for the Phoenix title.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

PostSubject: Re: Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm   Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:31 am

we are on the path to it not going for it yet proberly next season this is just a hype to build our gimmick up im tweener and his heel so its good to build our gimmick up
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm   Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:18 am

yes like what HDS said,at the moment we have no intention in fighting for the title..we're only on our road for the title,and now we're just bolding on our gimmicks to really introduce ourselves to the UWE nation..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm   Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise up the ranks:Silva vs Storm
Page 1 of 1