UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster Empty
PostSubject: The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster   The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 am

Camera pans as one certain superstar is standing out side the gm office and goes to knock on the door and opens it seeing a wrestler saying the locker room superstars are wimps and he runs off were the guards are about to chase after him until The superstar stops one guard named james*

Superstar:Hi my name is James storm.

James:Yeah and what do u want i gotta catch this guy.

Daniel:What guy are you talking about?

James:Robert Silva he called you and the locker room guys wimps.

Daniel:What how dare he.

*Anna Bumps into Daniel*

Anna:Mr storm have you heard what happened and hi James you better go after Silva before he gets away.

Daniel:Well I am angry now he called us wimps i am standing up for those guys in the back no one calls us wimps we go day in and out and perform for them and we give you the money for this entertaining show so we cant let someone get away from this.

Anna:Then go get him daniel but becareful

Daniel:Right cya Rose.

*Anna Smirks*

Anna:He will take him out i better go find him.

*Anna Walks off looking for Silva as is Daniel Storm

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster   The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Silva heard noises coming towards him from the back,he turns and saw Daniel Storm running towards him.Silva turns and ask with a straight face.

Roberto Silva: what you need from me? Do I owe you anything?leave me alone,I dont have time for such a wimp like you,I need to get to the locker room and get myself changed,I'm all worked out from that match. So,Disperse!

Then Anna walks towards them both with a grin.

Anna: So,Silva..you need a match don't you,let me introduce to you,this is Daniel Storm.He also wants a run on a title sh-

Roberto Silva: Hah!H-Him?! Bulls***! this wimp?!

Back to top Go down
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

PostSubject: Re: The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster   The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 pm

*Just then Daniel Storm Erupts*

Daniel:I am not wimp keep it up dirt face because ill knock you out you P**** Licking Dosh bag wanna be.

Daniel:I do not like a piece of crap talk to Anna or the entire roster like that we are not wimps your the walking definition of a standard old gay fag from Hitlers diary.

Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster   The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Roberto Silva:Old Fag ei?!

Silva lifts his hand intending to land a punch on Storm but was interupt by a push from Anna.

Anna Rose:Don't Start Silva..

Roberto Silva: Fine! who cares anyway! A tiny little wimp like you should be thought a lesson! Me and you! In the Octagon! Let's see who's boss around here! And ya Anna,I'm felt sorry for you to have such a wimpy friend like this. Be prepare for the end of his career,Your career end here A**whipe!

Silva turns and kick the door and make an exit

OOC:we should have put this in the backstage section
Back to top Go down
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

PostSubject: Re: The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster   The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:16 pm

*Daniel Storm Runs after Silva and hits him with a chair shot*

Daniel:Calling us wimps is one thing but now just to let you know...

*Daniel Grabs a mic to talk to silva up close*

Daniel:Your On!!!!!

*Daniel Stands tall over silva with a chair raised high*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster   The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster Empty

Back to top Go down

The Superstar Stands up for UWE Roster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: Segments For Warzone :: RP Archive-
Jump to: