UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Billy Cope Reveals First Tag Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle Broflovski

Billy Cope Reveals First Tag Team Empty
PostSubject: Billy Cope Reveals First Tag Team   Billy Cope Reveals First Tag Team EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:11 pm

*Camera opens at the backstage as Billy copes music hits the fans are cheering off their seats for billy cope the chairman of uwe*

*Billy Cope makes his way to the ring slowly and gets a mic from Carl Evan the ring announcer*

Fans:Billy Billy Billy

Fans:Billy Billy Billy

*Billy cope signals them to calm down ,Fans stop and await his response*

Billy:Welcome Everyone to Undisputed Wrestling

*Crowd goes wild*

Billy:Well Now lets get down to business last week you saw three guys attack manager Stan, Kyle broflovski and Daniel Storm lets take a look.

*Titatron shows the attack but then later on it shows the three guys knocked out by Stan, Daniel and Kyle*

Billy:Yes well that was inconvenient for all starts and for further notice Stan is officially in hospital.

Crowd went silent

Crowd:We miss you Stan We miss you Stan.

Billy: I know you all miss him but dont worry we have plans for this show let me introduce the 1st Tag team of UWE Team A Girl i like

Lucas:Huh

Angelina:Thats a wierd tag team

*Suddenly the song theres the girl that i like plays throughout the arena showing Daniel Storm and Kyle Broflovski.coming down with a mic in hand

Kyle:Hello Mr Cope.

Kyle:Now you saw that attack on behalf of Daniel we want to fight for a tag team title match.

Billy:Well you will have to earn it in the coming weeks you will fight one tag team to work your way up you got that Kyle

Kyle:Yes Mr Cope.

Billy:Good theres something i need to address with you in here.

Kyle:Okay go ahead.

Billy:Kyle and Daniel are now the first tag team yet Stan cannot manage Daniel so we will wait for that.

*Suddenly Stan is back running into the ring with a mic

Stan:I Am back mr cope i am now cleared to manage with Daniel Storm and Kyle Broflovski.

Billy:Very Well Welcome back Stan and ill see you later everybody.

*Billy Copes song hits as he leaves the ring and scene fades
Back to top Go down

Billy Cope Reveals First Tag Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: Segments For Warzone :: RP Archive-
Jump to: