UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A 'Classic' Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

A 'Classic' Announcement Empty
PostSubject: A 'Classic' Announcement   A 'Classic' Announcement EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:10 am

The camera cuts to a long shot of the octagonal ring of UWE where the crowd sees a smartly dressed 40 year old man standing in the middle of the ring wearing a black suit. Around him we see a black and business-like table with a couple of pen and paper lying on top of it. the crowd can also see black executive leather chairs laid out like a meeting is about to take place.
The camera then cuts to a close up on the man in the ring where a proud smile on his face can be seen by the crowd.
He lifts the mic up to his lips as he begins to speak to the UWE crowd.

???: "Good evening UWE universe, my name is James Cornelius Arthur and I am one of Anna Rose's personal assistants (The crowd boos upon hearing the Anna Rose's name) and I am in this ring tonight by her orders to acknowledge the official contract signing of one of UWE's Elite talent."

The vibe of the crowd suddenly changes as they suddenly start to go on a frenzy, excited on meeting the brand new UWE wrestler

James Cornelius Arthur: "This superstar, She believe is going to be one of UWE's biggest talent and due to this, she have given him the opportunity to be able to make his contract signing official right here, right now in this ring infront of the UWE universe."

The crowd's frenzy has heightened to a whole new level that James Cornelius Arthur had to stop with a smile on his face and wait for the crowd's cheers and excitement to calm down and then, speak again.

James Cornelius Arthur: "So without further ado, let me introduce you all to the one, the only, Trey Classic!"

The crowd goes wild as the lights starts flickering from black to red and 'One of a kind' by G-Dragon blasts throughout the arena speakers with a clip aired in the Titan Tron showing a clip of Trey Classic's entrance movie.
James Cornelius Arthur and the crowd all turns their attention towards the entrance ramp where a white smoke seems to be polluting the area covering the entrance curtains.
In the midst of the white smoke, the crowd sees a dark slicked haired young 27 year old man wearing an Armani suit with a dark $300 worth of shades covering his dark brown eyes.
This man is none other than Trey Classic himself.
Trey Classic slowly makes his way to the ring with a huge confident smile on his face.
we can see the crowd reaching out their hand to make contact with Trey Classic but however, Trey Classic ignores their attempts as he just slowly walk past them, laughing to himself.
He then enters the ring, shakes James's hand
James then hands over his mic to Trey Classic who happily receives it and then turns his attention to the crowd.
He waits as the crowd's cheers calms down and then lifts the mic up to his lips and speaks to the UWE universe.

Trey Classic: "My name is Trey Classic. As you can see, unlike everyone else from the back out there, I have my own public contract signing."

Trey Classic starts pacing back and forth within the ring as he speaks to the UWE Universe

Trey Classic: "The reason I have this is because, unlike everyone in the back. (Trey Classic lifts his left finger pointing towards the entrance curtains) And unlike each and every single one of you, (He starts pointing numerous times to random members of the crowd as he starts raising his voice) I am richer than you, smarter than you, more good looking than you..."

Trey Classic releases a mischievous grin on his face, pausing for a second as he takes off his dark $300 shades and places it in his blazer pocket and speaks again, raising his voice one more time.

Trey Classic: "I am... Better than you!"

Trey Classic brings the mic down away from his lips as the crowd starts release a chorus of boos towards Trey Classic. He passes the mic back to James with an evil grin seen on his face. He walks over to the black business-like table found on the ring and finds his contract lying on the table. He picks up a black ballpoint pen found alongside his contract papers. He then lifts up the pen and signs the UWE contract. He drops the pen on the table, shakes James's hand as Mr. James Cornelius Arthur raises Trey Classic's hand up in the air with the chorus of boos still polluting the arena as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

A 'Classic' Announcement
Page 1 of 1