UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Differentiate Allignments

Go down 
2 posters

What you think of the suggestion?
Got a point
Differentiate Allignments I_vote_lcap100%Differentiate Allignments I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Useless
Differentiate Allignments I_vote_lcap0%Differentiate Allignments I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
RSilva

RSilva

Differentiate Allignments Empty
PostSubject: Differentiate Allignments   Differentiate Allignments EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 am

There should be a section or a post to differentiate allignments.. it'll be quite troublesome to do when there's changes and updates but,it should be easier for the rp-ers to start feuds and tags/stables.. Just a suggestion..
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Differentiate Allignments   Differentiate Allignments EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:41 pm

or why don't you just put heel gimmicks on heel locker room and face on face's.. again just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Differentiate Allignments   Differentiate Allignments EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:23 pm

The gimmicks can stay where they are but thevAlignmwnt idea with Fqce Heel amd Tweener list sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Differentiate Allignments   Differentiate Allignments Empty

Back to top Go down

Differentiate Allignments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: World of UWE :: Idea's Thoughts and Suggestions!-
Jump to: