UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horror wont end 2/5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

Horror wont end 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: Horror wont end 2/5   Horror wont end 2/5 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:24 am

*After Finding out that his son had been attacked by a unknown assislant named DK on a paper over his son now zed and Daniel Storm are in a hurry to see if they can save jason storm from near death*

Zed:Curse that DK we have to rush Daniel.

Daniel:we sure do carter now where are we?

Zed:in my home flat.

Daniel:What wheres my son?

Zed:Over here dude in his bed im helping him now.

*Jason with his cut in the stomach and a bandage around his chest he is now recovering slowly as zed gives him water and medicine to heal up.

Daniel:Thank you Zed.

Zed:Your welcome daniel you cant let your son die so you go do your thing do it for your son defend Honor and respect.

Daniel:Damn Right Zed Carter.

Zed:Okay He Should be right give him rest he should recover in a few week or days.

Jason:Daddy..

*Jason Falls Down to the bed and doesnt wake up with no pulse but zed wakes him up again reviving him once mroe as Daniel Says one more message to his son and zed*

Daniel:Zed Take care of my son I Got Some Important business to attend to.

*With Fire in His Eyes Daniel is ready to fight for his son`s health*

Thus This Continues*

Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Horror wont end 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horror wont end 2/5   Horror wont end 2/5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Just a question. How old is the son?
Back to top Go down

Horror wont end 2/5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: Segments For Warzone :: RP Archive-
Jump to: