UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival of a new wrestler.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trashman Dan

Trashman Dan

Arrival of a new wrestler. Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:25 am

A black pick-up truck pulls up into the parking lot, a leg steps out as the camera pans out to see that it is Trashman Dan, the new guy in the UWE.

Trashman Dan: Well, this is the place. I should see the general manager or something before going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:28 pm

*before Dan can go anywhere, he notices a man and a woman walking near him. Before he can speak the man talks*

Silver Storm: So... Your joining UWE? Pfft. A garbage man? What was the COO thinking? Anyways, i might aswell tell you, stay out of my way or you get hurt. You see, my girlfriend over here, Anna, is the GM of UWE and what she says goes... Just remember. Its My Way, or the Highway.

*As Silver Storm and Anna walks away, she turns around and spwaks to Dan*

Anna: Oh and one more thing, Good Luck... You'll need it.

*Anna and Silver walk off leaving Dan in the parking lot*
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:37 pm

As Anna and Silver Storm makes an exit, they notice a man in black and white jacket sitting on a hood of a black McClaren. He made a vicious stare as the make their way out of the carpark.

Man in black and white Jacket: Pffft! What a wimp! Looking down on someone by it's appearance!

He then turn his view to Trashman Dan and says.

Man in black and white jacket: I'll have my eyes on you..

He took a chewing gum out of his pocket and start chewing it as he make his way out. He kick the door open and exit the carpark.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:32 am

*Too The Strange Coincidence R silva goes to leave only to be stopped by a stranger he didnt think he would see again*

DS:Well Well Well R Silva Should of Known you would try to walk away talking trash again i see.

DS:Well you Talking trash is bad you may be heel but doesnt mean i wont knock you out i am tweener so you are dead.

*Before R Silva could react DS Kicked Silva through the doors down to the main street taking him to the Jeti and does his high risk grabs R Silva and jumps onto a plane flying above the water and DS Waits for Silva to get up and he jumps at him and drops Silva and him self in the water dropping silva with his knee hitting his hypo shot knocking them into the sea as they are stuck in the water.

Angel:Holy crap what will happen now.

Lucas:Hope they survive what a fall omg.
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 am

OOC: HDS, firstly, in this scene, I haven't really introduce myself.. Secondly, I haven't met you, thirdly.. I've already exit the scene.. :/ forthly, you shouldn't be the one keep attacking me, as I'm the heel wrestler, just saying..
Back to top Go down
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 am

im a tweener so i can do heel and face anyway

Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:06 pm

and yea, if you remember, im trying to improve on my heel rep,with you keep attacking me at the end of every scene, that dont make me tough enough to be a heel wrestler..O.o
Back to top Go down
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:24 pm

thats cause ur weak
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 pm

you dont get it,do you? RP and Out of character don't link.. hmmm.. nevermind.. I dont know how to explain it to you.. just use it your way.. i'm just tring to make a good feud.. but nevermind.. sigh
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Hey daniel, I can understand what silva is saying. Firstly, its cool that your showing through your rp that you can beat anyone up but if you keep beating silva up, it won't provide a good image in his character that he is a bad ass heel.
If you look at 3mb right now in wwe, I think that they are a crappy heel group and the reason for that is because they always get their ass kicked. Silva don't want to get his ass kicked all the time. To improve his heel image he must show that he isn't someone who gets his ass kicked all the time.
And btw, not all segments have to end in fighting or someone getting beaten up #justsaying Smile
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:05 am

Yes trey, you got all the points explained clearly.. That's what I've been trying to say.. Hmm
Back to top Go down
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:23 am

really well im like randy orton i see a prey i strike to hunt them down
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:00 am

as i said, nothing wrong with that but don't do it too much that people like Roberto would end up damaging their heel reputation. Just do it once in a while or something Smile
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Hypermaniac Daniel Storm wrote:
really well im like randy orton i see a prey i strike to hunt them down

Even Randy Orton dont keep strike his prey every single segment......... And he suits doing that because he's facing a face wrestler, unlike you.. you're facing a hell wrestler like me.. besides.. im a pure heel and you're a tweener.. I should be the one doing that more than you.. and keep hitting me on every single rp in our feud dont make you look more stronger.. it could cost our feud to look bad.. the only way to prove your wrestler's stronger is to win the match that's arranged in the show
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Well it depends on your character's gimmick on who hits who a lot the most but You make a good point about feuds, silva.
When it comes to feuds, I think that the best feuds are the ones that aren't one sided. One sided feud tend to not have any long-term effectiveness in my opinion. It might make you look stronger but it doesn't create a very good rivalry between wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:33 am

Ill say this now so everyone knows.

You cant keep attacking every week unless its part of your feud. Being like The Viper Randy Orton doesnt matter. When was the last time he attacked someone? If you have any questions on rping or want an idea on what to rp about then pm me on twg or here.

- Silver Storm, RP Manager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new wrestler.   Arrival of a new wrestler. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of a new wrestler.
Page 1 of 1