UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply

Go down 

Beat The Clock Sprint
Brilliant Idea
Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply I_vote_lcap50%Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Good
Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply I_vote_lcap0%Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Okay
Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply I_vote_lcap50%Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No Way
Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply I_vote_lcap0%Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Kenny Mcormick

Kenny Mcormick

Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply Empty
PostSubject: Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply   Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:49 am

*Cameras Are Shot In Melbournes Packed up arena for tonights event*

Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply 175578-14941-7

*Anna Rose Arrives in the ring to talk*

Anna:Hello Everyone I Am here tonight to announce to the fans of melbourne that we might be starting a Beat the Clock Sprint for whoever wins it gets a title shot on season 2.

Anna:With Me Is Referee Dexter who will run down the rules now.

Dex:Okay in this Match there is

.A Time limit of 30 minutes which will go down depending on the outcome if you beat the opponent in 5 mins the other wrestlers in another match have to beat that time you did before the clock ends.

Anna:Thank you Dexter your dissmissed.

Angel:Interesting A Beat the clock sprint.

Lucas:Brilliant idea so lets put up a Poll For The Entire Roster shall We.

Melbourne`s Surprise by Gm Announcement applys to all Superstars to reply
Page 1 of 1