UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apologies guys..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RSilva

RSilva

Apologies guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Apologies guys..   Apologies guys.. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Great,i hope you guys don't think i'm commenting too much.. but i just think it'll look good with those suggestion.. like you know.. i really dont mind if you guys dont agree with it.. Because not all suggestion actually do works you see? and yeah.. i really love hows the fed's working around here.. and i wanna say sorry to those whose helping because i cause you guys to work more.. :/
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

Apologies guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies guys..   Apologies guys.. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 pm

to be honest, we all thrive to make UWE a great fed so any suggestions you give, please feel free to give away Smile
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Apologies guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies guys..   Apologies guys.. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Dont be sorry. Your helping us ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apologies guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies guys..   Apologies guys.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologies guys..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: World of UWE :: Idea's Thoughts and Suggestions!-
Jump to: