UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need atleast two Tags

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RSilva

RSilva

We need atleast two Tags Empty
PostSubject: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:10 am

We need atleast two tag teams.. Atleast! Like actual tag partners.. Every wrestling fed should have that.. If noone wanna Rp any tags, then we should just make wrestlers who don't Rp, A tag.. Like every card should have atleast the two of them teaming up.. Just a thought.. To be more realistic.. If we have the wrestlers keep changing partners its kind of funny I guess..
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:03 am

Hey silva, I pmed you something about this and also in relation to the red faction.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:09 am

I agree with Silva. We do need 2 proper tags. There was going to br one out of thr Red Faction but.now there aint atm cuz Scott Zer0 is leaving it.
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:34 am

well i silver, i was thinking silva and james could be a tag within your stable?
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:32 pm

I thought of that but then i thought it would look a little odd. A tag team and a singles competitor? Dont get m wrong. Its a great idea, infact we may use it. But remember The Nexus? They had a Tag Team champions then eventually led up to 4-5 remaining people before they recruited Cena. And there are 5 titles here. So yeh.

If Silva and.James wanna tag then sure thing. Its completely up to them ^_^
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:35 pm

well if you think about evolution (triple h, flair, batista and orton), flair and batista became tag team champions even though they weren't like a proper tag team like the dudleys. maybe silva and james can be like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:00 pm

True. Its their decision though
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 pm

It may work,but not so soon.. But i think we may still need time to get it work.. so,maybe next season? I guess..
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:20 pm

You two can make your debut with James at the ppv in a tag match?
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:38 pm

What did I just miss with this discussion? Please excuse me if I don't seem completely there at the moment, I was thinking today was a Wednesday instead of a Friday...
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Lol.

You didnt miss much. Except you and Silva may be a tag team if you agree.
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:52 pm

That's fine, I have no issue with that. I'm still wondering who the other tag team is.
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:08 pm

Grenade and Kenny.. but its kinda impossible for us to win them though..
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Yeah it is, we cheat our way to victory, since we are the awesome Red Faction.
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:37 pm

haha! cool! but not so soon.. i want to make as if we dont really like each other at the start, then slowly as red faction bonds,we starts to become friends.. cause.. im the arrogant one remember? i have to act all tough and manly.. Maybe after storm won the CoC title..
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Silva- what if your the one who doesnt like us and gets threatened by me and you have to go along with it or your fired until you feel like you can befriend us?
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:08 am

But it wont suit my gimmick as my gimmick said i love to fight so,i wont probably be threatened..:/
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:57 am

We'll think of something then.
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:26 pm

or if you want, me + james can be partners while silva can be the singles competitor and to show his arrogance and stuff, we could say that his main purpose of joining the red faction is because of pay rise from Anna; she needed someone who is tough and ruthless to be part of red faction...
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:24 pm

yes, that could be it.. a pay raise and also a boost of profile..
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Yeah and in the faction, you could be the guy who injures people with your submission moves, "The bonecrusher" as I've seen in one of your rps here in the forum.
So there's the leader who is silver
The brains, who is James
The bonecrusher who could build up the reputation of injuring people, silva
And.. Trey Classic, the guy who's just there xD

And btw, if it ends up that me and james become tag team, it could actually work since me + james have some sort of similarities in our gimmicks, he is smart and well for me, I've mentioned that I'm a spoilt rich guy who went into the best schools and uni so we could say that I'm smart as well. So we could say that our characters compliment each other
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:05 pm

So,the leader,the smart,the rich and the bone crusher? cool! oh how can i not think of that? lol
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:43 pm

there we go then

Tag Team: James Young + Trey Classic Smile
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:46 pm

That works well with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need atleast two Tags   We need atleast two Tags Empty

Back to top Go down

We need atleast two Tags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: Roster :: Tag/Stables-
Jump to: