UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show comments and ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RSilva

RSilva

Show comments and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Show comments and ideas   Show comments and ideas EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Week 2 was great but there's still something I would like to point out about the bg,there's still a problem with it.. Is it meant to be like that? Oh yes.. A suggestion I would like to make.. You guys can make a short break like after 3 or 4 matches there's advertisement or something like that.. And to be honest I really like the show card idea.. You can also show the balance of the show card after the break to make it look more realistic if you want.. This is all a suggestion.. The show was Awesome!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show comments and ideas   Show comments and ideas EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:39 am

There is a problem with the html code for the bg so Mal has pmed GML Buzzsaw.
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

PostSubject: Re: Show comments and ideas   Show comments and ideas EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:14 pm

hey guys, i would just like to point out the advertisement idea silva has mentioned. I really think being able to breakdown or separate some segments would be really good in our match card is by putting up adverts or maybe we could put some kind of a random video... (just throwing out ideas here) but really the advert would be a great improvement.

Btw, I'm loving the background I can see that rps are looking much more stable now with the background Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show comments and ideas   Show comments and ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Show comments and ideas
Page 1 of 1