UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Red Faction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Storm
Admin

The Red Faction Empty
PostSubject: The Red Faction   The Red Faction EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:27 am

Heres a bit of detail about the stable:

Name: The Red Faction
Members: Silver Storm, RSilva, Scott Zer0, James Young. (4 members) managed by Anna Rose.
Leader: Silver Storm
Purpose: The purpose of this stable is so they help Silver Storm brcome feared by everyone. They help him when things dont go their way. With the brains of James Young, The strength of Scott Zer0, the arrogance of RSilva, the skill of Silver Storm and the power of Anna... Theres one thing for sure. What they decide... Goes.
Theme: My Way by Limp Bizkit.
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

The Red Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Faction   The Red Faction EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:15 am

Now that i've read the faction bio,I know the reason why Anna pick all these 3 wrestlers to help Silver Storm. With the brains of James Youngs,The stable's plan will have have chance to come into place.. With Scott's strength,the stable will be more fear by others.. With the arrogance of Silva,i don't really know why arrogance help, but by the looks of my Rp, Silva owes Anna a help,so yea, this is how he repay and since this is a heel faction with his arrogance, suits his personality well..
Back to top Go down
Scott Zer0

Scott Zer0

The Red Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Faction   The Red Faction EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:54 am

is this stable gonna be in TWG as well?

also what should Mal's faction name be? (*cough*Blue Justice*cough*)

and who will Mal ally with?

*btw for those who don't know, Mal = Malicious King / GM
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

The Red Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Faction   The Red Faction EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:30 am

what i think you guys should do is, make the stable look bad ass at least in the first season and in second season mal can start forming his own to go against you guys.
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

The Red Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Faction   The Red Faction EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:47 am

but the faction wont be formed so fast as this is only the first season.. we'll slowly link up our UWE storyline to each others..
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

The Red Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Faction   The Red Faction EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:55 am

Ohh true say
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

The Red Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Faction   The Red Faction EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Actually. James and i have rped about it. Scott and i have... And ive edit a march for you Silva so we are ready as a stable for next week.
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

The Red Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Faction   The Red Faction EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:26 pm

I'm going to do my 3rd role-play for the introduction for my match against Morte... if that is allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Red Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Faction   The Red Faction Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red Faction
Page 1 of 1