UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Price Of Prodigy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christiano Renegade
Admin
Christiano Renegade

The Price Of Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: The Price Of Prodigy   The Price Of Prodigy EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 am

Christiano Renegade is seen practising his kicks and punches evenly on a training bag, hanging from the ceiling and anchored to the ground. The bag rattles and shakes upon each rough connection. The hits are frequent, and finally; After a while, he stops after delivering one last roundhouse; And proceeds to walk over to the drinking stand in the gym. The camera is close by, this is obviously a set-up scene to send a message.

Christiano Renegade: Behind every champion, is a prestigious title.

Renegade pauses, as he fumbles around with some equipment out of the camera's view. Moments pass as he drags across a blender on the table, already plugged in.

Christiano Renegade: But to what, do we define is behind such a champion... When the title is yet to seek prestige?

He ends his sentence again with a serious stare that fixates onto the camera at certain intervals. By this time, he's already got food prepared in a bowl opposite the blender.

Christiano Renegade: I, have a chance at the UWE Phoenix Championship. Recognisably though, so does Trey Classic.

Renegade chuckles to himself upon mentioning his opponents name, as his grin spreads across his face he abruptly halts it. Angling his head to the camera, with menace and purpose.

Christiano Renegade: You see, Trey Classic. You are what we would refer to as... A Silver-Spooned Lunatic... Haha. However, I'm a little less Subtle about it. Instead, I would call you a son of a-

The door flies open, Renegade snaps his head around his left shoulder; He then realises who it is, and cracks a half smirk.

Zed Carter: Mr.. Renegade?

Christiano Renegade: Please call me Chris. You're just in time.

Carter nods and approaches the table, both men give each other an acknowledging glance before facing the camera again.

Christiano Renegade: Anyway. As you can clearly see, this is a blender. What I'm about to demonstrate, will undoubtedly show you the difference between Trey and I.

Zed nods in agreement, he passes over the several food items to Renegade. Apples, Oranges, Berries, all Fruits and Vitamins of some description. Quickly, Christiano tops the lid and starts up the machine.

Christiano Renegade: This hear is me. Or... Any average, hard-working citizen for that matter. This isn't to say I don't think Trey eats healthy, far from it.

The lid pops automatically after the blending is finished. Zed pours himself a glass and drinks it.

Christiano Renegade: The verdict?

Zed Carter: Very promising flavour. But er.. Chris.. May I ask-

Christiano Renegade: Pardon the interruption. But I may answer your question in this next blend.

Christiano takes out a heavy bag, it's woollen and has a money sign on it. The crowd gasp and Zed stares at it astonished.

Zed Carter: You can't.. Is that..

Christiano Renegade: This is YOU Trey. Your Silver-Spooned attitude is not welcomed here. Unfortunate people like myself work hard for a living, we understand that there are more fortunate people out there. But at least they have the decency to help others, and not to throw their weight around.

Zed reluctantly tips the bag of money into the blender. Christiano tops the lid and prepares to turn it on.

Christiano Renegade: Those types of people, sicken me.

Zed backs away saddened. However, to his surprise; he unplugs the blender.

Christiano Renegade: And I'm not one of them. I'm a helper. I'm someone to be counted on.

The screen fades to black, as we now see the commentators just finishing viewing the promo themselves.

Lucas Jones: That was.. an interesting promo. Thoughts, Angelina?

Angelina Jones: Well, if I have to be honest I'd say-

Angelina is interrupted by a loud boom, "Until The End" by Breaking Benjamin echoes throughout the arena as the speakers are initiated, until suddenly; Renegade's voice is heard, speaking to the arena.

Christiano Renegade: Someone. To be counted on.

The crowd look up to where the voice is emanating from, to their delightful surprise, money starts falling from the top.
Back to top Go down

The Price Of Prodigy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: Segments For Warzone :: RP Archive-
Jump to: