UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some improvements you should look out for..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RSilva

RSilva

Some improvements you should look out for.. Empty
PostSubject: Some improvements you should look out for..   Some improvements you should look out for.. EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Honestly,I really think the first show should be better..Its that i said it wasn't good.. but it need a lot of improvements..

1st. Standardise
-You can have different backgrounds for different matches
-The alignments of the text should be the same throughout,not some align to the left and the other align to the center
-If the start you put a fed card for wrestlers,it should goes for the rest,if you realise some dont even have. and you dont even know if thats a match or an Rp until you see a familiar move.
-Its either you remove the match statistic the whole show or leave it the way it is from the start of the card to the end,or you can even choose to only leave the exp stars visible

2nd. One does not Role-play so much unless you're a General,who introduce his new member of the fed or some other stuff. At most 3 segments

3rd.A show is best ended with sponsors,hype for the next week's card or the announcer commenting on that day's card

That's it I guess..

And yea, 1 more thing,i don't know if this works but i believe if you make the wrestlers fight opponent of a close level,it'd make the match much more challenging and longer..
Back to top Go down
Trey Classic

Trey Classic

PostSubject: Re: Some improvements you should look out for..   Some improvements you should look out for.. EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:03 pm

definitely agree with this but i know we can improve, we got a decent amount of talent in UWE Smile
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: Some improvements you should look out for..   Some improvements you should look out for.. EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:29 pm

I would rather have wrestlers fight opponent to a closer level, like
level 5 vs. level 5 or
level 4 vs. level 5.

Not have level 5 vs. level 10, that's just a mismatch and will do nothing to help ratings or gain fans.

If anything, it makes the wrestlers lose fans because of how bad the match is. You would need to do a lot of role-play interference to help make the match more fair.
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Some improvements you should look out for..   Some improvements you should look out for.. EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:15 am

Yea, so it means you agree with me about that riight? hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some improvements you should look out for..   Some improvements you should look out for.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some improvements you should look out for..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: World of UWE :: Idea's Thoughts and Suggestions!-
Jump to: