UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Pleased

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young

James Young

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:10 pm

The sound of someone pacing just by the GM's office can be heard, as the camera peers around the corner, James Young is the man pacing by the door with a displeased look on his face.

James: "I can not allow this atrocity to happen, nor can it be allowed to continue."

James looks at the door to the GM's office. Anna Rose's office. He raises his hand to knock on the door, only to pause just before he knocks on the door itself.

James: "But I need to word this correctly... unless I want to deal with that Silver Storm being upset and wanting my head..."

He cringes at the mere idea.

Finally, after a few more moments, he knocks on the door three times, hoping for the best.

Anna: "Come in."

James takes a breath to calm his nerves, before he walks into the office hoping for the best.

Last edited by James Young on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:48 am

Hmm. It would be alot easier to rp like the other rps mainly bcause if you do a split rp with someone else then it'll be two different styles of writing. I enjoy reading your rps and they are neatly set out. But if you could stick to the original layout please.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 am

*Anna is sat sitting at her desk while Silver Storm is in there doing other things*

Anna: So what do you want? You better not be complaining that you aint in the title match because if you are i will suspend you for a month.

*Anna looks up and notices it is James Young. Silver stops what he is doing and stands next to Anna with his hands crosssed.
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:32 am

I'm so used to writing stories, I've been stuck in that mindset. I'll be changing that when I post the reply.

Do you want me to do the same for all of my other role-plays as well?
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:48 am

If you donr mind
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:23 pm

James doesn't look surprised to see Silver Storm in the room. If anything, he looks more pleased to see him there with his girlfriend, Anna Rose.

James: "I am not here to complain about something as mediocre as not having a title shot, that can wait until you decide it is best for it happen."

James smirks at both Anna and Silver, before looking away in discomfort, not feeling as confident as he was earlier about bringing up this little issue that he was having.

James: "What I am going to complain about, is the fact that I am being forced into a match against Morte. I would like to politely request that I am taken out of this match."

James looks at Anna and Silver with a look of displeasure over his features. It is perfectly clear that he wants no part of this match.

James: "What will I need to do to... get you to allow my request to be granted?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 pm

*Anna chuckles as she looks up at James*

Anna: what makes you think that i should take you out of your match? Do you not belong here in UWE? Do you not feel confident about yourself? Im sure Silver would love to teach you how to toughen the *bleep* up.

*Anna looks at Silver as Silver looks at her*

Silver: Yeh. Instead of Morte vs James Young. How about Silver Storm vs James Young. No DQ. No countout. Only way to win is to knock your opponent out. Would you like that Mr. Smarty Pants?

*Silver Smiles at James as he knows James doesnt want to get involved with him*

--
James, decline this offer. It was only used for the rp lol
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:23 pm

James' fear suddenly disappears at the sound of the insult, if anything, he now looks annoyed by the words used.

James: "Me? Fight you? Why in the world would I want to deal with you in the ring knowing what you are like, especially after seeing your match against Malicious King in the main event?"

James looks dismissive on the idea of having to deal with Silver, instead turns to Anna.

James: "If anything, I think I have an idea. Something that will please all three of us, that much I can assure you. I consider myself able to save the world from their ignorance for no reason."

James appears to be confident that he could get the duo to listen to what he has to say.

Back to you Silver.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:57 pm

*Anna stands up and looks at Silver. Silver nods at Anna to give her a sign of some sort*

Anna: What you got in mind James? But if this aint worth my time... You will go one on one with Silver in a KO Match. Next week. So carry on

--
Back to you James. And it wont be a waste of my time. Dont worry Wink
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:57 pm

James smirks at Anna.

James: "Trust me, when it makes sure that Silver remains the most dominating wrestler in this business, you will be."

James starts to formulate ideas, idea after idea after idea began to be set in motion. He licks his lips in anticipation.

James: "However, to remain strong, to remain the most powerful main in the business, you can't do it... alone."

James looks at the power-couple.

James: "While the two of you together are good, you need to have more... because there is always power in numbers. A weakness yes, because of the amount of opinions in the game, but you will the leader of the group, Silver. You will always have the final say. I may come up with the plans, but you are the one who gets the prize."

James looks at Anna, before he spares a glance at Sliver, only to look at Anna again.

James: "If this is allowed... I would like to start working with you both, as soon as possible. Just thinking about the rewards that Silver will get is just mind-blowing."

Last edited by James Young on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:10 am

*Anna looks at James, sits back down on her chair and crosses her arms*

*Silver grabs James' shirt and pushes him into the wall. Silver then stands right infrontof him, still holding his shirt*

Silver: You trying to say that i aint gunna get anywhere without you? Cause in a minute th only place you'll be is in a hospital bed
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Despite his current position, James actually starts to laugh.

James: "Oh no, you misunderstood my words completely. I know that you are going to be the best wrestling in this company. But what harm does it do to have a little... insurance in place to make sure it happens as soon as possible."

All previous fear is now gone, only to be replaced by excitement.

James: "Not only will this make sure that you remain the top dog in the business, this little plan will make sure that you will be able to keep your title for the longest time in the history of this business. I'm sure that you would love to be able to say that you was the longest ever reigning champion. Even if you were to somehow lose the title, it wouldn't take too long for you to get the title back. This is how good this plan will be."

James smirks slyly at Silver.

James: "You will not know unless you give it a chance."
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:23 pm

*silver releases James and takes a step backwards*

Silver: James. Whats in it for you? Sounds like to.me that you want an easy way to get a title. An easy way to be someone. So whats the catch?
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:41 pm

James straighten outs his suit jacket, wiping off some imaginary dust off of it.

James: "Not all of us are after success. Some of us are just happy being in the backseat and helping others succeed in what they want. I am one of those people."

James rubs his hands together, before grinning at both Silver and Anna.

James: "Just being able to say that I had a hand in making sure that Silver became the champion is more than enough for me. Winning a title can wait. What better way can I educate someone than be letting them see my plans in action. How else will they learn that you are not to be messed with? You will be the leader of the group, there is no doubt about that. You will get the last say on any plan that I come up with. Anyone that I feel can be hired, will be decided by you."

James starts to pace the room with a look of calculation finding its way onto his features.

James: "Furthermore... it will hopefully loosen any pressure that Anna is favouring you, if you had a stable. She would not be blasted as much by the fans, commentators, reviewers. Anyone that will be desperate to find a reason to tarnish her good name."

James turns to the power-couple with a look of glee.

James: "It will cement a legacy for the group involved."
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Silver: Wait. Just as i am about to agree with you, you say you can educate me. Im already educated. Im also educated in coming up with my own plans. And then you say that uif we form the stable, then everyone will fear me? I proved that everyone should fear me aftet i beat that piece of *bleep* Malicious King in the ring.

*Anna gets on her knees and goes under the desk then comes out with a Singapore Cane/Kendo Stick. She walks over to Silver Storm then orders security to block the door.*

Anna: Just incase baby

*Silver chuckles as he sees the fear in James' eyes. He then taps the end of thr Kendo stick in his palm of his right hand*
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:11 pm

James simply shakes his head in annoyance. He raises an eyebrow when he see Anna take a Kendo Stick and give it to Silver.

James: "When I mentioned the work educated, I wasn't implying you. I was implying the uneducated people who are currently watching this show. They will not fear you, they will simply see you as an annoyance who cannot win without Anna Rose."

He holds his hand to his ear, as if implying that the people who are currently watching the show are nothing more than a bunch of idiots. The fans who catch on to what he is implying, starts booing loudly, but at the same time proving his point.

James: "I do believe that my point has been proven. The crowd of people who watch this show every week, are nothing more than sheep who will cheer anyone who will play up to them and kiss their backsides. While they boo us, who don't see the point of playing up to the crowd and see how we can... twist the rules into our favour."

James looks as Silver, who holds his Kendo stick in hand.

James: "They need to be saved, they need to be educated. We are able to do that. They won't fear you, unless you prove to them that you can dominate this business and take the greatest crown of them all."
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Silver: You think i care about these people? They are nothing but pieces of *bleep*. they are only watching this show to see me! You know it, i knoe it, they know it. Whenever i say so, i can change something. Its My Way. Or The Highway
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:59 pm

James: "You are getting confused again! All of the plans that I make will be going to you regardless of those idiots. You will get the final say on the matter, so you will be able to say "It's My Way Or The Highway", you want to be the best. I want to help you be the best."

James looks at the door, before he looks at the cameraman with a strange expression over his features.

James: "Tell me, do you think that you can prove anything at the moment? For all I can see right now is that you seem to be doing more kissing up to Anna than proving yourself in the ring, since she was the one who saved you from defeat. To me, you seem to have more bark than bite. Anna wears the pants in the family, you seem to be the one wearing the panties."
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:11 pm

*Silver starts to enrage. He looks down at his Kendo Stick then swings it into James' leg twice which takes him down. Silver walks over to Annas desk, picks up her leather chair and throws it across the room. Anna runs to the door in fear, but does not leave. She starts to smile an evil smile then looks at James. Silver flips the desk over and then walks over to James and holds him by his throat*

Silver: HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN I WAS IN JAIL BEFORE I CAME TO UWE? IF IT WASNT FOR ANNA I WOULD BE STUCK IN THE CRAP HOLE. I AM THE *BLEEP*ING MAN OF OUR RELATIONSHIP. YOUR LUCKY IM NOT BREAKING YOUR *BLEEP*ING LEG! I CAN GET YOUR *BLEEP* FIRED... But no. I wont. I'll let Anna Decide.

*Anna walks over to the two of them and bends over and faces James.*

Anna: You have a choice. Your either fired. Or you compete in you match against Morte. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:25 pm

James grimaces as he finds himself with Silver holding him by his throat, it strangely enough could have been a lot worse than what he is currently suffering with, but he decides to just suck up and face the facts.

James: "Fine... I'll face Morte... it would be so damn stupid to lose my job when I've only just started it. But let me say one thing."

James actually starts smiling, despite the pain that he is in.

James: "You reaction... was just as beautiful as I expected it to be. Just don't forget my... offer."
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:30 pm

*Silver Smiles as he stares at James*

Silver: Oh i wont... Dont you worry... Dont you worry
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:48 pm

James: "Good..."

Suddenly, Silver literally throws James Young out of Anna's office, causing James to come to a halt against the wall opposite of the office, hitting his already injured leg against the wall badly. James cries out in pain and struggles to get to his feet. Slowly but surely, he gets up and finds a steel chair, which he picks up and uses as a temporary crutch.

James: "This better be worth it all... ow..."

James slowly makes his way away from the office, aiming to hopefully get to the ring, so he could speak to the audience later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Pleased Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Pleased   Not Pleased Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Pleased
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment :: Segments For Warzone :: RP Archive-
Jump to: