UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anna Rose and all about her.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Storm
Admin

Anna Rose and all about her. Empty
PostSubject: Anna Rose and all about her.   Anna Rose and all about her. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Alright. theres a few things i want to make clear with Anna Rose.

Anna Rose is UWEs current General Manager. She is involved in a feud with Silver Storm and Malicious King at this point of time. She is a heel and is in a relationship with Silver Storm. as a result, only Malicious King and myself are too RP as her. this has been confirmed by MK. If you would like her to be rped with please notify us. i will most likely see it as i read over the rps.
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Anna Rose and all about her.   Anna Rose and all about her. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:43 pm

So,my latest Rp is declined?
Back to top Go down
James Young

James Young

PostSubject: Re: Anna Rose and all about her.   Anna Rose and all about her. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:11 pm

So, just to see if I am correct about this, if we were to desire to have Anna Rose as part of our RP, we would need to talk to you and have an agreement that either you or Malicious King RP as her.

Most likely you, Silver Storm, will be the one to do the RP, since you are the one who reads all of the RPs.

Correct me if I am wrong with my assumption.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anna Rose and all about her.   Anna Rose and all about her. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Yes. that is correct James.

RSilva- if it was in the first show then its fine. if not we can edit it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Rose and all about her.   Anna Rose and all about her. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna Rose and all about her.
Page 1 of 1