UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a challenge (week 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RSilva

RSilva

Need a challenge (week 2) Empty
PostSubject: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:18 am

The camera's filming as Anna Rose is doing her paperwork. Then a loud banging sound hits her door,she look up and see`s Roberto Silva standing at the door, he slam the door close and approach her.

Anna Rose: Such disrepecting behaviour! Barging into my room without knocking. Is that how you're suppose to act infront of your boss?! Who you think you are?!

Roberto Silva: Pfft! You ask me that?! I'm Roberto Silva.. Oh yes, you know why I did all this?! You know how insulting it is to fight a weak opponent like that?! Deaddddd~ whoever he is, he's not up to my standard and you know that!

Anna Rose: Oh! Because of that?! Hey, let's get it straight you're new here.. And don't expect anything much from me.. Go out there and get yourself recognised before you come back. And when you come back give me a good attitude and I'll see..

Roberto Silva: What?! URRRrrgh!!

Silva walks towards the exit and stop at the door,he turned,breathing in and out deeply, and calm himself down,then he walk back towards Anna.

Roberto Silva: Okay Fine.. I'll play this your way. I'm sorry for my behaviour and I noticed you said 'get yourself noticed'.. So,I wish you'd help me with that.. If you help me, I will.. Mmmm.. K,I know you have a lot of guards, but I think you need more, and I'll lend you a hand, how's that?

Anna starts to think as Silva offers her his hand to work together. The camera zooms to her face as the screen fade off.

Last edited by RSilva on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:21 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fonts Correction)
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:30 am

Tell me if there's anything wrong with the Rp, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:35 pm

i cant say theres anything wrong really. aslong as colour is added its great. i noticed you spelt weak wrong.

its weak opponent not week opponent lol.
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Err~ Typo error.. Haha! Thanks! I hope this could go for the show card.. But it seem like I'm interupting your feud :/
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:32 am

Shes gm of everyone. Just involved in. Feud. You aint imterupting Wink
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:15 am

Alriight Cool! ^^
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Have this been added to the card? I still have to edit the colours.. But I can't do it now.. I'm not at home and I'm using my phone to Rp, so maybe tmr or the day after that..
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:44 am

You have until saturday. Dont worry Smile
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:26 am

Thanks dude! Will do it A-S-A-P
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:50 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Scott Zer0

Scott Zer0

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:36 am

RSilva, im ur opponent this week, so should i be involved?
Back to top Go down
RSilva

RSilva

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 am

Sure sure.. suit yourself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a challenge (week 2)   Need a challenge (week 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a challenge (week 2)
Page 1 of 1