UWE- Undisputed Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever 6 sided caged wrestling style arena. We include the most brutal and the most Unpredictable match ups of the century! and with the cage set-up we can include new moves to the match. Partnered with GM of FWE- Cristiano

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requesting a title run

Go down 

Rp to elaborate heel, what you think?
Great idea
Requesting a title run I_vote_lcap0%Requesting a title run I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not bad
Requesting a title run I_vote_lcap50%Requesting a title run I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Not good enough
Requesting a title run I_vote_lcap50%Requesting a title run I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Not there yet
Requesting a title run I_vote_lcap0%Requesting a title run I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
RSilva

RSilva

Requesting a title run Empty
PostSubject: Requesting a title run   Requesting a title run EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 pm

The camera start filming in the General's Office as General Manager Anna Rose is doing some paperworks.While she's sorting her paper work,Roberto Silva enters the room and slams the door. He walk towards the GM's desk and sit on the chair facing Anna.

Anna Rose: How dare you?! Such disrespectful behaviour. What you want from me,entering my room with such attitude? Who are you to enter my room without knocking th-

Roberto Silva: Epp Ep Ep.. Stop with this nagging. I couldn't care less about you thrash words. I came here to tell you to put me in the title run for the Phoenix Championship Title.

Silva lift up a pen from the desk and spin it in between his fingers as he listen to Anna.Anna frown and shout.

Anna Rose: Who the hell you think you are to command me?!The General Manager here! What makes you think you deserve the title shot than any other wrestler here? To make it worst yo-

Silva stops spinning the pen as he interupts.

Roberto: Wait wait! What makes me think I deserve better? Pfft! You know it yourself! Those wimps you calling wrestlers?! Hey, let me tell you this I Roberto Silva, I'm the Submission Master. Those good for nothing wimps isn't even going to be good enough for that title unlike me.

Anna Rose: *Sigh* Can you #*!$% stop interupting me?! Stop being disrespectful to me. Yo-

Roberto: How can I not interupt you? You nag too much. Just straight to the point. Tell me what I need to know.

Anna Rose: You know what? You're not getting it if you're going to show me att-

Roberto Silva: FINE!

Silva stands and move beside the chair as he continues.

Roberto Silva:If you're not giving me this opportunity, I'm gonna do this my way!

He shove the chair aside and walk to the door.

Roberto Silva: You're going to regret this decision!

He exit the room and slams the door.The camera pans to Anna as she press the button on her phone.

Anna Rose: Guards,keep your eyes on Silva. Make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

She stares at the door as the camera fades.

Last edited by RSilva on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change the colours and fonts)
Back to top Go down

Requesting a title run
Page 1 of 1